Monday, June 28, 2010

Watson

Our New Addition, Watson the cat!

So we went to PETCO to replace a fish... and we brought home a cat. This is the perfect cat so far, though we have only had him two days.  He is totally lovable and playful and is really sweet to Mark.  IF Watson has a fault, it is that he is too lovey... he is into everything and LOVES to be pet and scratched everywhere. He even loves his tummy scratched!! We think he may be part dog?? When he gets really tired he'll even stick his tongue out and pant like a dog. He is a hoot and already a member of the family.

In other news... Mark is sitting up on his own.  He will crawl for a while and then sit up and play and get back to crawling.  He is starting to get real curious! 
We went to see Uncle Kurt and Aunt Vicky yesterday. It is always good to see them.
 
Today I got some help with the laundry! Watson jumped in the dryer and sat on the wet laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting here chuckling to myself that you went to get a fish and came home with a cat! :)

    I'm so glad you are blogging so that I can see pictures of Mark. He is so cute. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete