Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moby Magic

I have been working on wrapping the Moby so that Mark can ride in the back... It is going much better here, the first time I tried it, his head was tied into the bundle too.  He sure seems to like looking at the world from up here.  I take him on a walk every evening and we usually go to a little retention pond that is near our apartment.  He loves to look at all the birds and lately all the ducks have had their chicks..... Way too cute.  We both have a ton of fun watching them follow Momma duck around!
NOT a fan of green beans!!
Day at the park. Doesn't he look dashing after his haircut??
Dr. Seuss with Dr. Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. You r the Moby master!!!

    Baby ducks r so fun. No wonder Mark loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would seriously tie myself in knots in that thing! Glad you figured it out and like it. Mark sure seems to!

    Have I told you how adorable your son/my nephew is?

    ReplyDelete