I usually let Mark play for a while in his crib in the morning as long as he sounds happy. This morning was no exception and as I was making my way to his room at about 8 I was thinking about the really dirty diaper that was likely to be awaiting me. I entered Mark's room welcomed by the usual smile and squeal only to notice... he wasn't wearing a diaper!! And then I saw it... Poop everywhere... all over him, his sheet, his crib, his monkey... he was just so happy and having a blast.... Jacob says it's never too early to learn to play with play dough... I'm not so sure.
I decided not to post any pictures from today... but here are some winners from this week.
His first Johnny Jump UP
Helping Daddy with Work.
In sink... I don't know why this turned out so red... I'll have to fix the color.
That little Houdini! How'd he get out of his diaper?
ReplyDeleteThank you for not posting pictures- I've seen enough poop to last a life time with my two girls! :)
hee hee You gotta love those poop stories. everyone has em. just wait till he can smear it on the walls :D
ReplyDelete