Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mark at 2 Months

Here he is... the same cute face only chubby!! He has just started to smile for us. It just melts my heart to see his eyes light up. I found it so hard to take a picture of him smiling though, because when he smiles he usually wiggles a lot. I can't wait for him to start laughing. It is an absolute joy to wake up to this smile every morning! All that photography plum wore him out!

Mark is doing very well. We had the 2 month pediatrician visit last Tues and he got his first round of immunizations. Ouch! He is growing well and is healthy. Praise God! We are still not sleeping through the night though. He is usually up 2 or three times. We are also still struggling with some of the same nursing issues... Please keep us in your prayers... Thanks be to God I know we will get through this.














1 comment: