As many of you know I lost a beautiful step-mother and friend last week. There aren't words to describe a loss to me personally and to my family. She was kind, compassionate and unique. Anna you will be truly missed. I praise God that you are now pain free and cancer free.... I praise God that we will meet again where all wrongs will be made right.
I know she loved you and would have appreciated what you said about her. And you're right, she was beautiful. It was good to see you, Jacob and Mark last week, even under the circumstances.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I'm sorry for your loss in Anna's passing. We're still praying for your dad and the kids. I'm glad you made it home safely, and it was so good to hug you on Saturday, see Jacob and meet handsome Mark!
ReplyDeletelosing someone u love is hard. We're praying for u during this difficult time.
ReplyDelete