Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Move and Stuff

He was really getting into the spirit of packing and pulled out all the clothes from all his drawers.  Now if I could just get him to put things into boxes!!

Mark did very well adjusting to the new place.  He only seemed uncomfortable for a day or two.

Play date with friends.  Mark had a blast!! We will be doing this again soon.

The move has gone well and I am feeling alright.  Our most recent ultrasound shows one twin has turned and they are each over 2 and a half pounds.  I will be 30 weeks on Monday and things are looking good for me to go to October. Thank you all for prayers and support. It is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You guys moved?! Okay, we need to catch up. :)

    Mark has grown so much and is so handsome!

    I'd love to see a preggie picture of you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That McDonalds was a great idea. My girls loved it too.

    ReplyDelete