Getting ready for our travels.
We spent last week in San Diego visiting Grandma. We had so much fun and We were both spoiled and ready to move in. Mom has a beautiful new house with a beautiful backyard that Mark absolutely LOVED to play in.
We also went to the LEGOLAND Aquarium because Mark LOVES fish and we had a blast. There were a lot of fun play areas for Mark to run around on throughout the aquarium.
We also went to the Zoo, which has been a dream of mine, and saw many animals I had never seen before, including a panda and a baby hippo. I took pictures with Mom's camera so I don't have them with me to post.
It was so funny watching him play with some of our old childhood toys. He loved them as much as we did.
This was his first time to the beach and it was quite the experience. The water is really cold so we didn't get in much but he loved to splash in the waves and chase them as they rolled in and out.
We went out on the pier where he saw surfers and people fishing and got to touch a real live fish. That was very exciting for him.
Thank you Munga for such a WONDERFUL vacation.
Aw, so cute. I am really glad you got to go spend some time with your Mom. Looks like you all had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI remember my first experience with the ocean. I must have been that age or a little older. My dad told me to take a drink of ocean water just to see the face I made.
ReplyDeleteLaura, the picture of Mark at the ocean with the pier in the background is beautiful!
ReplyDelete