Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Everything in the mouth!

Why does my son love eating dirt? He really loves to play outside and loves to dig in the dirt on the porch, but must we eat it every time??

Watson, lounging. He climbed up on the shower curtain rod while I was in the shower this morning but I couldn't get a picture. He is so funny!

I really debated about posting the next picture, but it is our real life!! I had made Mark some oatmeal for breakfast and put it on the table to cool. He, apparently couldn't wait. So he climbed up and pulled it off the table and onto the floor and proceeded to help himself. Incidentally the cat decided to help himself too. What a mess! I am still cleaning oatmeal off the walls. I know the messes will only get worse from here.

1 comment: