So we all got the stomach bug over the weekend. It is hard watching little Mark get so sick but he is still such a joy to hang out with. I wouldn't trade this job for anything!!
So, our cat, Watson, has learned to fetch. Throw the cat toy, the runs, slides across the floor and brings it back. He even sets it just at your feet to throw it again. He really is a Dog deep down.
My Beautiful Boys. Rolling around on the floor.
Before our walk every morning, I set Mark down to fold out the stroller and get it all together. He crawls as fast as he can straight to the rocks. I don't see how it can be comfortable but he will crawl around on them on his hands and feet. SO FUNNY! I tried taking pics this morning and he was making the strangest faces in all of them (as seen below).
ON top of all that he got another tooth in too, that makes 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment