Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Friends

Mark was trying to open the door. He was ready for his walk!

Mark has grown to love dogs.  This is Floppy. He was Jacob's Pound Puppy when he was little and mark just loves him already.  I love giving our old friends a second chance at being played with.

We went to the zoo and saw 4 baby tiger cubs out playing with their mother.  It was AMAZING! The were all so playful and totally cute! We must have sat there and watched them for 45 min.

I had so much fun with Mark this trip. Our friend Wendy went with us and Mark saw the animals for the first time.  He was watching and pointing and really getting into it. 

More tiger cubs.  How many times can I say it, "they were so cute"!
The cutest cub I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment