Friday, December 18, 2009

More Pictures

Look who loves our new Moby Wrap!! Yesterday it was the only thing that would calm him.
Ready for our first walk.


Daddy Bill visited over the weekend. Thanks for all the help... and the ham!

Going home from the Hospital.



Blue Light Special.... Mark had some jaundice but God is good and he is doing much better now.




Gramma Jane visited in the Hospital... What a help and a blessing.


Nothing comforts like Daddy's Hands.






3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love his little blue hat! I'm so glad your mom and dad both got to come. Can't wait to meet Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet him! I am so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again guys! I have lots of friends who LOVE the Moby wrap - glad it's working for you! And can I just say - he is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete