Jacob found these icicles on the garage when he came home from work one morning. He assured me that he could only break off as much as he could reach and this was about half of the total length!! we had fun fighting and laughing at each other and these huge ice swords. It is so wonderful being married to your best friend!!
Then in March God answered our prayers of starting our family!! We're pregnant!! We couldn't be more excited and it has been a long time coming. I have felt really queasy for over a month now and that is getting old fast but I am starting to work on my baby bump and that is really exciting!! Sorry to show so much skin here, but I had to share!!
Here is one of the ultrasounds. He is the cutest little gummy bear that ever was. And I know he is just as excited as we are because as we were watching him he decided to bust a move and shake his little booty!! How cute!! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragements!! I know they have made such a difference. Praise God for friends and family like you!
Congratulations again Jacob and Laura! I know how blessed you feel to have this little one coming, and we continue to pray for the next 8 or so months! I hope your nausea starts to subside soon! Love to you and your growing family!
ReplyDeleteI am constantly thanking God for this HUGE blessing in your life. In the next 8 months and beyond you will experience more love than you ever thought possible. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteGive baby love from Aunt Mindi and Uncle Jeff!